25.1.11

To My Blog Visitors

To all my blog visitors, I would like to thank you for visiting my blog. January 2011 has been a milestone for my blog, the month is not yet over and the number of visitors has more than doubled my December total.
I'm not a professional blogger as most of you have noticed, and sometimes I think some issues go a little into too much detail. But sharing this information which I've gathered through years and years of experience has been rewarding. I sincerely hope that my blog will help my readers with stone issues, namely engineered stone which I tend to focus due to my past experience in the field. If anyone has a specific question pls feel free to e-mail me at: tomson2101@gmail.com. I will try to help as much as I can.
I've got a whole lot of new posts which I'm working on, they've taken up a lot of my time, which has delayed my publishing schedule, as they say: better late than never.

0 comments:

Post a Comment