Things Compac and Silestone have in common?
- Compac and Silestone both use the same technology
- Compac and Silestone are Spanish owned companies
Compac has it's main headquarters near Valencia in a town called Gandia, which is where their engineered marble plant is located.
Silestone is manufactured at Macael, a town close to Almeria, south of Spain. Home of the Cosentino Group, one of the biggest in Spain.
- Silestone and Compac are both big marketing investors
Compac is a follower, although they've been picking up with the marketing and publicity, they've also sponsored several VIP, being Antonio Banderas one of them. Both Silestone and Compac have been on top of the industry at this level.
- Compac and Silestone have similar expansion strategies
Things that differentiate Compac from Silestone?
- Core business focus
- Silestone is the biggest
- Silestone was a bigger sales network
- Silestone has more colours available
- Pure White